Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Did I Say Sunday??

Oh goodness me, I meant Tuesday!! Hahaha.
Ok, I'm a loser, but to be honest it has been a very crazy busy couple of days.
Anyway, here is the look of the day:


Ok, you caught me...I didn't wear my make up like this all day!
I wore sweats hahah. Which is like a big thing for me...I'm never that underdressed!
But boy, I felt comfy!! Lol.
This look is inspired by the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show that is going to air tonight.
I love the VS Angels...they are all so beautiful and glamorous.
Miranda Kerr is definitely one of my favorites!
She is so totally gorgeous!
I love all the false lashes, smoky eyes, sculpted cheekbones and glossy lips!
I'm not big on watching chicks walk around in lingerie...mostly because my door doesn't swing that way lol...but some of it is very beautiful!

Hoping to catch the Fashion Show tonight, and fluttering my falsies, With all my Love, Morgan

No comments: