Thursday, October 27, 2011

Is It Bad I'm Using My Chihuahua as a Laptop Desk??

...Because I am...But he likes it because the laptop isn't very heavy and it's really warm! Haha
I'm not feeling good AT ALL today. My nose takes turn between being runny and being clogged up. My throat hurts and I'm frikin' tired! Lol. So I'm trying to study from home and get some stuff done. However, I need to go to the fabric store which is 20 minutes away...so I'm trying to force myself to go lol.

How To Feel Better!!
Cuddle up with your dogs! Literal dogs...not whatever Randy Jackson calls people on Americal Idol!
Get some soup and crackers! I personally like salty bagel crisps.
Watch a movie.
Take a nap.
Take some Ibuprofen. (I'm no doctor, just as a reminder!!)
Take a hot bath.
Drink some Sprite if your stomach hurts.
Water to flush your body. Not sure if it works like that, but I like that image! Haha
YouTube!

Feeling cruddy and trying to type over my chihuahua, who has now moved and is making it impossible to type!
Remember, you control how your day goes. You can ignore all the rude and discouraging people in your life. It's hard but you can!
With all my love, Morgan

No comments: