Friday, February 3, 2012

A Day in the Life of Morgan...

Went a Little Something Like This!
6:51 a.m.: Hear my sister's chihuahua's jingle bell collar. Realizing I woke up 20 minutes late to sub.
6:52 a.m.: Aw, heck yeah! Cinnamon rolls for MacKenzie's 14th birthday! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENZ!!)
8:00 to 2:40: Subbing! We had a short assignment, then played the "laughing game," "7-Up," and Hangman.
I love subbing for English, because I can actually help them.
Oh, inbetween all that, I checked out MacKenzie and Trey so we could get some lunch for Kenz's birthday.
3:15 p.m.: I call back the casting guy for a car show/fashion show.
 (Weird combo, I know, but that's what it is hahaha)
I e-mail him all my pin up style make up looks and he LOVES THEM!!!
Ahhhh!!!
I was so excited!
It looks like I will be the make up artist for this show up in Tulsa!
If all works out, I'll be there all three days in February.
Then, feeling inspired, I did my own make up hahaha.


Well, it was a lot of fun! Haha.
I hope everyone has some good news and oppurtunities coming into their life!
I'm pretty sure that sentence has lots of grammatical errors...hahaha
By the way, I'm watching E! News and I feel like Tim Tebow should ask me out, ok?
With all my love, Morgan

No comments: