Monday, August 22, 2011

Boomer!! Sooner!!

Lordy Lordy Lordy! What a day!! My sister and I went to tour the University of Oklahoma and it was a looonnngggg day. It is truly a beautiful campus and I loved looking around and seeing how exciting a big university can be. Plus, FREE T-SHIRTS, BABAY!!! However, I feel like I may be a small campus kind o' gal, so we shall see!

One of the gates to OU...I was going to take pictures of Maddie and me, but it was TOO DANG HOT!!!

Probably one of my biggest pet peeves is people who treat other people like crap, specifically in Retail. Here's my story.
So, my good friend is getting married. She is almost 20 and I'll admit she's pretty young to be getting married, but she is happy and her fiance is a great guy. One bad thing is she looks about, oh, 13! She is so tiny and baby-faced! When we went to David's Bridal to try on the bridesmaid dresses, (which we had already picked it out, just needed to find sizes) the ladies at the front seemed completely unwilling to help us! We had to practically bust down the door to get a dressing room and the check out lady was much nicer when she thought I was the bride! But it's not like I look old; I've been stopped at the middle school I sub at and asked for hall passes!

Moral of my story: Don't be rude to people just because you're terrible. I get it, you have bad days. I worked in a flippin' Walgreens and now a boutique so I know rude people are out there! But don't treat my friends and me bad just because we're 20 and under! My money spends just like everyone else's.

Oh!! Some pictures from yesterday...No pics from Maddie's photo shoot yet!
My littlest sister, MacKenzie and I!

Wish me luck tomorrow...first day back to college since summer classes!
Boomer and Sooner, with all my love, Morgan

No comments: