Saturday, August 20, 2011

First Post EVAH!

Hello everyone! My name is Morgan, and I love make up and subbing middle school! I've been a freelance make up and hair artist for a year...I basically want to say, I have no credentials, like a license, to be a cosmotologist. I probably even spelled that wrong. I simply have a lot of experience. I just want that to be clear. As I write this blog, I will probably include beauty tips, but I have no professional opinion behind them, just my opinions on things!

Also, I know that subbing does not make me an expert on teaching kids!
It is my goal to not only write about beauty and my experiences as a make up artist, but to write about my life and others who inspire me. I don't want this to be a vapid blog at all.

With that said, welcome to my blog and I hope to have a lot to share!

With lots of love, Morgan

No comments: