Tuesday, June 12, 2012

ITALY!!!

Oh, Italy, I am so pumped to meet you!
Well, I shouldn't get ahead of myself.
I still have a little less than 2 months before I board my flight to Italy, never to return again!
Ok, just kidding, I'll be back in 2 weeks haha.
It looks like we will be seeing Naples, Pompeii, Rome, Venice, Florence, the Amalfi Coast...Oh, I am so excited.
(This is the Amalfi Coast)

The reason for my seemingly pointless bragging about this fabulous trip??
I was thinking about it, and this trip is like everything in life:
If you want something bad enough, you'll work your hiney off to do it.
I found out about a yeart ago that Matt was being stationed at Aviano Air Base in Northern Italy. Immediately, I knew I had to go!
It has not been easy to afford this trip.
I was in school full-time, working at the boutique, subbing and trying to build my own brand as a makeup artist.
I come from a family of hard-workers, but I would definitely say that I am not even close to being the hardest working one.
My point is, I KNEW Italy was a once-in-a-lifetime trip!
If I didn't work hard to save up, I might never get another chance.
It's like with my business: I want clients, so I'm persistant about e-mailing business contacts and even doing some TF work just to spread my name.
I'd bet money that every successful person out there would say the same thing: You have to work hard to get what you want.
I'm sorry for this kind of peppy sounding post...I know I've been down lately, but I've just been pretty happy and I'm even more so happy that all this hard work is about to pay off!

With all my love, Morgan

No comments: